About Dining for NMO
Gabriela Romanow, mother of a child with NMO and Dining for NMO founder and Christine Ha, ‘The Blind Cook’ Master Chef Season 3 Winner invite you to join us for the second annual “Dining for NMO” day on Monday, October 17, 2016 during Blindness Awareness Month.
All proceeds from Dining for NMO are donated to The Guthy-Jackson Research Foundation Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to finding a cure for NMO. 100% of all donations go directly to research.
* Monday, October 17, 2016
Visit the ‘Restaurants’ tab for a list of participating restaurants from around the world.
WHAT IS NMO?
A rare autoimmune disease, neuromyelitis optica (NMO) causes paralysis and/or vision loss. There is no cure for NMO, and government funding for research into this condition is marginal. Therefore, Gabriela, Christine and participating restaurants invite you to support research during this annual event.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• We need your help! Recruit a restaurant to participate in Dining for NMO and invite all your friends to dine there on the 17th. You will help us raise awareness and funds to combat this terrible disease.
• If you aren’t soliciting restaurants but live near a Dining for NMO event, please join in the fun, and bring all of your friends and relatives!
• If you own or work in a restaurant, volunteer your establishment by contacting Gabriela here.
• Check back here for more resources like graphics, flyers and press releases.
* Most events will be scheduled for this date. If a participating restaurant is hosting a Dining for NMO on a different day, that date will be noted on this site.